A DISTANT ADIEU

I cannot stop
Thinking about you
In this lengthy night
That bars me and you

Oh! I was lost in thought
Gone mad anticipating
That tomorrow will be kind
To bewed me with thee

I was deep in ween
How great will I feel
Sitting in front of you
Gazing at your charming self

I raise my head to sky
But all see was dark
Where gone those shinny things?
They've been sunk in you


Alas! I was then awake
From the dream I was
To the reality that was
And the morrow wasn't kind

That my dream is a faux
And tomorrow I won't see stars
And the whole day will be dark
Is the most painful thought I had

Darling how can I sleep?
It's a thief though they say
But even thief knows what to take
How to take, and when to take

Indeed  I have feel today
How doleful it's to say adieu
To a person one adores
Especially when a distance adieu.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MYTH OF CONTEMPORARY FEMINISM

How to recover a banned WhatsApp account

10 Proven Ways to Earn Money Using Facebook